Saturday, August 2, 2008

Celebrating the release of Jason's Accord

Jason's Accord has been released with eXtasy Books and to celebrate I'm holding a contest -- the prize is The Body Book - Recipies for Natural Body Care by Anne Akers Johnson along with a box of oils and spa "tools" to work with. It looks like a fun kit!

To enter, all you need to do is, in a comment, tell me what it is that Jason is always offering to Miranda. You don't need to have read the book to know -- I think it's pretty easy to figure out...

Jason is smart, brave, a warrior and leader. He's got his act together until he meets Miranda. The little Eadroni turns this Martan leader's world upside down and whenever Miranda manages to flamox Jason, he offers her something - what is it?

Hint - what is it we do (or at least I hope we do!) every day, at least once a day that involves water and our entire body?

9 comments:

Mindy said...

Hmmmm, how about a bath/shower?
With Jason??

Bridget said...

My guess would be to take a shower or bath.
Book sounds good - would like to read. Bridget

peggy said...

a bath or shower .

Katie Alexander said...

Shower. He showers her.

Caitlin Hoy said...

Does he offer her a bath or shower (with or with out his company)?
Caitlin
Perhaps when this contest is done you could give a little sneak peek inside the book where the correct answer is? >: )

Debby said...

I am also going with a bath or shower. The book sounds great.

Cathy M said...

It must be a bath or shower, lol.

Descendants of Earth series said...

caitlin -- I certainly will!

Descendants of Earth series said...

Not-so-little Mel has picked a winner! Peggy! I'll annouce it on the eXtasy loop in a bit but meanwhile, Peggy if you'll write me at Regansreads @ gmail (dot) com with your address I'll get the package ready for you! Congratulations!